Searching for a Home
Searching for Homes in Northern Virginia
Did you know that over 90% of buyers start their search online? The best place to start that search is right here. At EXITHeritageRealty.com you will find ALL MLS LISTINGS for Northern Virginia as well as local, customized searches which can include:
- High School
- Type of Home
- Many Other Custom Features
Just click DETAILED SEARCH OPTIONS on the right.
You can also Get New Listings by Email to get an email whenever a new property that fits your location and description comes on the market.
Finding the Right Home
Once you are ready to buy and start house tours, it's important to understand what kind of market you are in. The market is shifting constantly and can vary not only from state to state but from town to town and even from neighborhood to neighborhood.
The showing specialists at EXIT Heritage Realty know the market well. Each agent can help explain the current market status in the area you are looking. They’ll also be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about homes that might interest you based on your needs.
As REALTORS, we access to information that may not be available to the public or found on national home search web sites. Here are some of the services an EXIT Heritage Realty Agent will provide:
- Assess your needs – location, features and priorities – to locate the most suitable homes for you
- Provide newly listed homes and up-do-date status reports of the homes you are looking at
- Arrange appointments for home tours and provide an analysis of home’s interior, exterior, systems and grounds
- Do background searches on homes that your are serious about
- Provide a list of recently sold homes in the area you are looking, which is important when considering an offer
- Guide you through the Offer to Purchase Contract step-by-step BEFORE you actually make your offer to make sure there are no loopholes or contingencies that are overlooked